CBU Control Panel
CBU device (Can-Bus transmission unit) controls and driving the genset. Large display and the control push-buttons allow an easy use and monitoring of the CBU unit.
- Voltage Vac
- Frequency Hz
- Battery voltage of the genset
- Voltage of onboard batteries
- Low oil pressure alarm
- High engine temperature alarm
- High alternator temperature alarm
- Displayed stop alarms
- Storage and back-up of alarms
- Maintenance (first 50 hours)
Input / Output signals - Commands - Checks
- Connector mod. 485 for MODBUS protocol (It allows monitoring and driving the genset by the boat main control monitor)
- Output all included alarms (optional)
- Input voltage of onboard batteries (from 12V up to 24V) (optional)
- Input battery voltage of the genset
- Input Start/Stop from remote panel
- Switch off button
- Scroll through display buttons
- Emergency push button (predisposition)
- Easy access in case of maintenance to the feeding system and lubrication, of the sea/water pump and the air filter.
- Safety stop in case of low oil pressure.
- Safety stop in case high water/exhaust gas temperature.
- Double vibration dumping system.
- Oil filter and drain pump
MASE IS 2.6 - 50 Hz - 3000 RPM MARINE GENERATOR
- Product Code: MASE IS 2.6 - 50 Hz
- Availability: In Stock